PWC Co-Sponsorship/Space Reservation Request Form
Please review the following guidelines before completing the questionnaire. If you are submitting a space request click here for room capacities and to view photos:
- PWC prioritizes educational, artistic, networking, outreach and/or civic engagement programs that empower women and promote gender equality at Penn and beyond. Read our full mission statement here.
- We ask that all co-sponsorship/space request forms be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
- When reserving PWC space, you are responsible for setting up, accepting any food deliveries, and leaving our space as you found it. Please allow time for set-up/clean-up in your space request.
- If your event involves food, we ask that you follow Penn’s sustainable event guidelines. If your event involves the Penn Environmental Education Kitchen (PEEK), we require that at least one member of your group watch some brief PEEK tutorial videos. A refundable damage/clean-up deposit will also be required.
- Reservations that are private events and/or fall outside of our regular office hours, (M-F; 10am-6pm) may require space reservation fees.
- Any events involving alcohol that PWC co-sponsors or hosts must comply with the regulations of the Office of Alcohol and other Drug Program Initiatives.
- If requesting advertising in the PWC weekly newsletter, a brief description of the event must be emailed to email@example.com by Friday at 12pm in order for it to be included in the following week’s newsletter.